CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Data Reviewer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry either remotely or at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a contract basis for 6 months.
Hourly: Up to £36.41 PAYE or £40.80 Umbrella
Clinical Data Reviewer Role:
• Review tasks performed by the CDR include both point-to-point data checks interpretive analysis.
• Create and use data review best practices and associated data review tools to identify trends and any safety signals.
• Follows relevant SOPs and regulations, has an excellent understanding of and complies with applicable training requirements, constantly seeking further improvements in quality and efficiency of clinical procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in one of the disciplines related to life sciences, drug development or business.
• At least 7 years of clinical experience in pharmaceutical industry and a strong background in Oncology.
• A thorough understanding of the processes associated with reviewing and delivering quality data.
• Strong field monitoring experience an asset
• Deep Clinical Research experience in the phase 3/pivotal space, ideally on the side of the sponsor and with a track record of successful regulatory submissions
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Clinical Data Reviewer role can be based at our clients site in Tadworth, Surrey or remotely.
For more information, or to apply for this Clinical Data Reviewer position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52721.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.