CK Group are recruiting for 2 Senior Statistician’s to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 12 months.Salary:
Up to £80 per hour LTDSenior Statistician Role:
- Provides statistical expertise in the design of experimental work and the evaluation and interpretation of experimental results in research projects and clinical trials, referring to more senior Statistical experts where necessary.
- Manages own work to schedule/quality and will apply a range of Statistical methods.
- Able to solve complex problems within own area and will participate in multi disciplinary teams.
- Candidates must have experience within Respiratory area - Exp in vaccine studies would be a significant advantage
- Candidates must have a degree in Biostats / Stats / Data Science
- Role will be to provide advanced biostatistical support. Experience in writing and reviewing statistical analysis plans, study design concepts and protocols.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.Location:
This Senior Statistician role will based remotely.Apply:
For more information, or to apply for this Associate Director, Patient Safety position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52548.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.