CK Group are recruiting for a QC Chemist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 12 months.
£12.52 p/h PAYE
QC Chemist Role:
• Responsible for formally clearing or rejecting products, materials and laboratory results against the agreed Quality Standards
• Ensure that the appropriate quality systems are followed in order for the laboratory to meet its responsibilities with respect to GCLP (Good Control Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and Safety, Health and Environment.
• Work within testing teams including environmental monitoring and aseptic
• Hold a relevant scientific degree or equivalent working experience, candidate without a degree but who hold an A level in chemistry will also be considered
• Practical laboratory experience
• Knowledge of GLP, GMP and SHE principles
• Any experience with aseptic technique and clean rooms would be a distinct advantage
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This QC Chemist role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
For more information, or to apply for this QC Chemist position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52716.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.