CK Group are recruiting for a Technologist or Senior Technologist to join a chemical manufacturing company in the transport and construction industries at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis with a salary of £30,000 - £45,000.
Our client is a specialist polymer processing and coating company, they are a leading manufacturer and supplier that were established 100 years ago.
This role is located north Hertfordshire. The site is easily commutable from London, Cambridge and the surrounding areas there are excellent transport links via public transport and a great road networks.
Your main duties will be:
- Developing, innovating and improving various types of products for the vehicle care and vehicle wash areas, both for home and export markets.
- Provide technical support on commercial activities with customers as well support demonstrations and field trials
- Communicating with other internal departments, overseeing modifications and introducing new products to ensure smooth handover to production
- Generate reports on test trials, complaints and competitor product analysis while maintaining awareness of current and possible future legislative requirements.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Education to HNC/degree level in Chemistry or related
- Previous practical formulation experience working within a laboratory
- Innovative with strong report writing and confident decision making skills
This is a permanent position offering a salary of between £33,500 - £42,000 depending on experience. The role also comes with a benefits package and an excellent working environment with an established team.
For more information or to apply for this Product Development Technologist position, please contact Sajra Hameed on 01246 457712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job reference 52697.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.