CK Group are recruiting for an Associate Director, Clinical Operations to join a global pharmaceutical company. This position is based in Central London with some home working available.
Associate Director, Clinical Operations position:
- To be responsible for overseeing and managing global, single and multi-centre clinical trials.
- To provide functional leadership to the clinical operations team, line managing clinical operations colleagues.
- To ensure the timeline, budget, quality and integrity of clinical trials is consistent with the clinical study protocols and other study requirements.
- To develop, author and maintain study documents with internal and external project teams.
- At least University Degree in a scientific field or above.
- Significant demonstrated experience in all phases of global study management within a pharmaceutical company.
- Previous experience line managing multiple reports is essential.
- Excellent communication and ability to interact effectively throughout the organisation and with external partners.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. For more information or to apply for this Associate Director, Clinical Operations position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52710.