CK Group are recruiting for a Supply Chain Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Wokingham on a on a contract basis until the end of 2022.
£46 ph PAYE or £62 ph via an umbrella company. This role is inside IR35.
Supply Chain Project Manager Role:
- Support the Supply Chain Program Management Workstream Lead and the Supply Chain Leader in the daily program management throughout the program life cycle
- Ensure tracking and monitoring for completion of all Technical Documentation, supply chain deliverables as per agreed cadence
- Partner closely with manufacturing sites, functions and other workstreams to leverage solutions/approaches and to ensure interdependencies are managed effectively.
- Facilitate a risk management process to identify all major program risks
- Support Change Management activities to ensure changes
- Good Project Management experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical or medical devices industry
- Sound understanding of Supply Chain within a regulated industry
- Hold a Project Management certification and a relevant degree or have equivalent working experience
Our client is part of one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world. Their Consumer segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women's health care fields.
This Supply Chain Project Manager role will be based at our clients site in Wokingham, Berkshire. Apply:
For more information, or to apply for this Supply Chain Project Manager position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52682.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK