CK Group is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Executive to join Pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire.
Regulatory Affairs Executive (Devices):
• Planning, preparation and submission of technical documentation and required changes to the notified body.
• Preparation and maintenance of supporting regulatory documentation, technical reports and SOP's will be required
• Its essential that the successful candidate has effective verbal an written communication skills, with the ability to present complex issues in a clear, logical and persuasive way and the confidence to defend an expert opinion.
• Good attention to detail as well as strong organisable and planning skills are essential.
• Supporting other departments, like Pharmaceutical Development Support (PDS), Purchasing and Supply (P&S) and Production.
• Degree required in associated functional discipline
• Demonstrated experience with regulatory affairs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in document management systems and/or eCTD submissions
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Regulatory Affairs Executive Devices position, please contact Ashleigh Williamson on 01438 870 022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52690.