CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Assistant to join a testing laboratory at their site located in Watford, on an initial 6 months contract position.
Our client is a contract testing laboratory providing a COVID-19 screening service to the private sector.
Salary and Working Hours:
This role offers a competitive salary level. It will be a shift based role, working a 3 days on, 3 days off pattern.
This Laboratory Assistant role is located in north Watford.
Your main duties will be to:
- Maintain a clean and tidy laboratory environment.
- Perform testing on samples to screen for COVID-19 using the LAMP based method.
- Obtain swab samples for analysis.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in an industry based laboratory.
- Qualification in a Biological subject (i.e. Biomedical Science, Biological Science, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Biology).
- Good communicator.
Due to the nature of this role, you will play a big role in enabling people to return to the workplace throughout the current COVID-19 pandemic.
For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Assistant position, please contact Science Contracts at CK Group on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 52654.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.