We are currently looking for a Junior Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company to support with administrative tasks within the project teams.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Junior Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Junior Project Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in drafting project documentation including proposals, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules.
2. You will be responsible for assisting the project teams in developing project plans and helping in the preparation of reports to ensure appropriate documentation is completed.
3. As the Junior Project Manager you will be responsible for creating and maintaining an internal standardised electronic filling structure.
4. You will be responsible for participating in business improvement initiatives to drive continuous improvements in quality and productivity.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Junior Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical discipline is ideal but not essential.
2. Proven industry experience in a Project Management / Project Coordination role is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GCP, GMP OR GLP is ideal but not essential.
Key Words: Project | Manager | Pharmaceutical | Biotechnology | GCP | GMP | GLP | Project | Coordinator.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.