The Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) has a great opportunity for a Receptionist / Facilities Administrator to join our Facilities team on a full-time temporary basis to cover maternity leave, based at our Cambridge office.
As a Reception / Facilities Admin for the RSC you will:
- Provide reception/cover a small switchboard.
- Manage flats in our Cambridge building.
- Support processing invoices.
- Deactivate, activate and monitor security and fire alarm systems.
- Manage and coordinate meeting room arrangements.
- Maintain and update information on the Intranet page.
- Support building security and access arrangements.
- Support the delivery of special projects relating to building operations.
- Help ensure continuous improvement and quality of services.
We are looking for:
- Professional presentation with excellent customer service.
- Motivated, proactive and enthusiastic team player.
- Basic Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel skills.
- Knowledge of reception arrangements including operation of a small switchboard.
- Knowledge of fire evacuations, emergency procedures and responding to first aid requests.
The Royal Society of Chemistry offers a competitive salary plus excellent benefits. You will work an altering shift rota to ensure provision of services (currently between 07:00 – 15:00 and 10:30 – 18:30 (Fridays 09:30 - 17:30) with possible overtime and flexible working to accommodate necessary out of hours work.
If interested, please apply before the end of our closing date.
View and download the full job description here.