CK Clinical are working with Ellipses Pharma to secure a new Senior Scientific Liaison. This is a global role with an organisation focused exclusively on the development of innovative cancer medicines and treatments. Their mission is to make the very best drugs and therapies available to patients at unprecedented speed. They acquire, develop and out-license medicines, selecting promising discoveries at any stage of development and advancing treatments through the clinic rapidly.
This is a unique opportunity to work on cutting edge treatments within oncology, be patient focused, work with scientific credibility, have a high level of visibility internally and externally whilst also building a global network of KOLs across all tumour types.
The role creates a great opportunity for your professional development and comes with a top flight compensation and benefits package.
Senior Scientific Liaison Role:
Working with a dedicated network of oncology KOLs across the world you will engage with, expand and manage this network to fulfil the Scientific Affairs Group (SAG) objectives.
The Scientific Affairs group is the largest global group of KOLs in Oncology providing the best clinical guidance on promising scientific discoveries. The Scientific Affairs Group provides clinically relevant input on the science, indications and patient need for each asset, supplies independent clinical consensus on clinical trial design and introduce potential development assets.
Key responsibilities will be the ongoing management of the Scientific Affairs Group and the implementation of the company’s KOL strategy. A key activity will be coordinating the identification, recruitment and onboarding of KOLs into the SAG community and facilitating the SAG on all due diligence projects. The individual will also seek to engage the SAG, and utilise their expertise to inform clinical trial design, as a means of accessing emerging scientific data and treatment protocols.
Central London with a blend of office based and remote working. There may also be some business travel
• BSc minimum – ideally candidates will hold an advanced degree (e.g., PharmD., MD, PhD)
• Oncology experience within a pharmaceutical/bio-tech company (medical department/non-promotional)
• Sufficient scientific expertise to understand the oncology therapy area in terms of emerging scientific trends, drug development, market demands and patient needs.
• Experience of building and maintaining strong relationships with KOLs and forming networks
• Demonstrate flair, enthusiasm, innovation and an ability to be a self-starter.
• Low ego with strong EQ skills – able to network and interact with very senior global oncologists and endear them to the Ellipses mission
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Oncology Scientific Liaison role, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please quote reference 52033 in all correspondence.