CK Group are seeking a Director of Investor Relations to join a clinical-stage, oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company who develop antibody-based therapeutics to treat human diseases. This position reports to the President & COO.
These Director of Investor Relations will be on a full time, permanent basis located in Cambridge, MA.
• Work closely with management on the execution of the company’s goals and initiatives and facilitate all public communications on financial matters
• Develop and manage companies investor outreach strategy, including coordination of roadshows, participation in banking and industry conferences and meetings with investors
• Facilitate financial analyst interactions, which may include organizing meetings, creating agendas, and fielding questions that may arise before, during, and after the meetings
• Partner with finance, legal, clinical development, regulatory, and research to create strategic goals and timelines and work collaboratively with all functional groups to achieve those goals
• Analyze corporate activities for investors, identify networking and other opportunities to build and create new initiatives
• Experience of investor relations or similar experience in the biotechnology industry
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Marketing, Corporate Communications, Business, or related field
• Public biotech investor relations experience is strongly preferred
• Good understanding of financial statements and public company reporting requirements and mechanisms
• Ability to analyze and improve opportunities for investors
Competitive salaries, discretionary bonuses and meaningful equity participation. Health and wellness support; from medical, dental and vision benefits to health reimbursement arrangement, flexible spending accounts, sponsored gym membership, and an employee assistance program. They also provide company matched 401(k) and Roth 401(k) programs and other tools for financial wellness. Additional benefits include commuter reimbursement, subsidized parking, and substantial paid time off including a winter shut-down week.
Entitlement to work in the USA is essential. For more information or to apply for these Directors or Senior Directors of Clinical Operations positions, please contact Hannah Oakley or Alex Tosney on +1 617 692 2948 or email USA@ckscience.com. Please quote 52638 in all communications.
Full Job Description will be available upon request.