CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Category Manager to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Weybridge on a contract basis for 11 months.
Up to £40.43 per hour via an umbrella company.
Regulatory Affairs Category Manager Role:
• Provide regulatory management, governance and expertise to one category, sub-category, brand or a portfolio of products
• Develops novel regulatory strategies
• Plans, prepares and delivers high-quality regulatory files to agreed timelines
• In conjunction with the category regulatory CMC lead, ensure support for the full life cycle of products, including: maintenance activities; Design to Value, complexity reduction, value engineering initiatives; change controls
• Hold a relevant scientific degree or have equivalent working experience
• Previous working experience within a regulatory affairs position within the pharmaceutical industry
• Full regulatory life cycle experience
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
This Regulatory Affairs Category Manager role will be based at our clients site in Weybridge, Surrey.
For more information, or to apply for this Regulatory Affairs Category Manager position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52660.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.