CK Group are recruiting for a Project Manager to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes on a contract basis for 9 - 12 months. This role can be worked remotely with attendance on site for meetings.
£23.00 to £45.00 p/h depending on experience.
Project Manager Role:
• You will be responsible for managing cross-functional activities for a portfolio of projects through leading New Product Introduction (NPI) and Existing Commercial Product development project teams.
• You will be the key customer contact on all project related issues and communication.
• You will track progress of project activities, ensuring key development milestones are achieved.
• You will maintain “overall picture” of the project and provide/negotiate resolution to potential issues.
• You will Comply with Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities for the position.
• BSc/MSc, BEng/MEng Chemistry/Pharmacy/Engineering or relevant discipline.
• Relevant experience in project management, business development and maintenance, operations, customer service, and/or pharmaceutical development.
• Demonstrated leadership capability with excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
• You will be an organised, results-oriented and strategic thinker who is familiar with the Drug Development Process.
• You will be well-versed with MS Project and timeline preparation and maintenance; PMP Certified preferred.
• Familiarity with LSS principles; Operational Excellence Black Belt/Green Belt preferred.
Our client is the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
This Project Manager role is a remote working position but you will need to attend site for meetings.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, or to apply for this Project Manager position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52520.