We are currently looking for a Quality Operations Manager to join a leading Therapeutics business based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Quality Operations Manager you will be responsible for providing support and guidance for Quality policies and procedures to GMP guidelines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Operations Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Prepare, review and approve master batch records, procedures and validation documentation. Have overall management accountability of batch record review and lot release.
2. Review and pro-actively assist in process capability studies and statistical techniques to support and contribute in continuous improvement activities.
3. Assist the Director of Quality in the development and maintenance of the Quality System to meet the requirements of the relevant regulatory bodies.
4. Prepare and issue certificates of compliance and analysis as required for manufacturing materials, including auditing of vendor certificates.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Operations Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree within a scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a bio/pharmaceutical GMP business within an operational quality role.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of Quality Systems, including change controls, investigations & CAPA's.
Key Words: QA, Quality Assurance, Quality Manager, Operations, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Therapeutics, Quality System, QMS
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.