CK Group are recruiting for a Accounts Payable Analyst to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a contract basis until the end of 2022.
Between £12.50 and £14 per hour PAYE
Accounts Payable Analyst Role:
• Supplier Invoice processing, dealing with supplier invoice queries.
• Supplier statement reconciliations.
• Processing employee expenses including receipt verification and coding.
• Set-up of new supplier in ERP online with company controls and procedures.
• Maintain KPIs on AP function performance, support month-end expense accrual process.
• SAP experience
• Experience in similar role
• Excellent verbal, analytical, inter-personal skills
• Strong numerical and IT skills.
• Confident communication skills.
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship, enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This Accounts Payable Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52634.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.