We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Formulation to join a exciting Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Scientist - Formulation you will be leading a small team of scientists and develop new formulations within the R&D department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist - Formulation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Independently lead, design, plan and manage projects for new product development and formulation as required
2. Lead a team, as well as managing relationships with internal stakeholders.
3. Represent the company at meetings and also conferences and seminars to discuss their service and product offering.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - HPLC we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject such as biology, biochemistry, analytical, formulation, medicinal chemistry.
2. Proven industry experience in a pharmaceutical organisation with a strong experience in formulation of small molecules.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical skills such as HPLC, DLS would be desirable.
Key Words: Senior Scientist / Team Lead / Formulation / Formulation Development / Mentor / Lead / Analytical Development / Cambridge