CK Science are recruiting for a Shift Laboratory Analyst to join a industry leading Biofuel company in the Chemical Oil and Gas industry at their site based at Seal Sands, Teesside.
Our client is a global Biofuel organisation, committed to becoming a front-runner within the Chemical industry. With their environmental outlook on creating clean wastage, they are the largest manufacturer in Europe of Biodiesels from wastes and continuously strive to maximise their position amongst their competitors.
Seal Sands, Middlesbrough.
This is a shift based role, with 12 hour shifts including nights.
This role offers a competitive salary with an additional shift allowance.
- Analysis of products and monitoring of process conditions, whilst effectively reporting on-going changes.
- Performing laboratory testing, following strict methodologies and carrying out routine tasks accurately. This will be done using specified lab equipment including; centrifuges, titrators, pipetting machines and pH meters.
- Recording and interpreting results to present to process teams and senior colleagues.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Conducting searches on identified topics relevant to research.
- Ensuring the lab is well-stocked and resourced.
- Following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks.
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- Experienced in Chemistry or Chemical processes.
- Someone who works well as part of a team.
- A strong decision maker.
- Someone who performs well under pressure.
- A strong communicator.
Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. For more information please contact the Science Contracts Team on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job reference 52625.