CK Group are recruiting for a Principal PVA Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £450 per day LTD
Principal PVA Manager Role:
• Agreements to demonstrate the value of Patient Safety as a key contributor to internal and external business
• Collaborate with PS CoE, GPPS and Legal providing advice and support for commercial agreements ensuring that optimal and compliant PV obligations are included as required
• Collaborate with MC Safety Managers, providing advice and support for the creation and management of local PV Agreements
• Negotiate optimal, compliant, Pharmacovigilance (PV) Agreements, whilst establishing excellent collaborations and maintaining positive working relationships with third party partners (i.e. Licensing Partners)
• Working with the Pharmacovigilance Processes, Partnerships and Contracts Leads, and Patient Safety and Regulatory experts, develop, establish, monitor, report and assess global KPIs related to safety and regulatory data reporting.
• A science/pharmacy/nursing degree, with relevant experience (pharmaceutical, regulatory, safety and partnership)
• Leadership skills, including proven leadership of project teams experience
• Knowledge of new and developing regulatory and pharmacovigilance expectations
• Knowledge of GRAPSQA operating model
• Experience of working in a global organisation, preferably within the pharmaceuticals industry, and of the drug development life cycle and commercial aspects of the industry
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Principal PVA Manager role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
For more information, or to apply for this Principal PVA Manager position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52628.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.