We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist (Translational Research) to join a leading Biotherapeutics company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Scientist you will be responsible for conducting, communicating and analysing scientific experiments in relation to T-Cell Therapy as well as coordinating the projects progression to support the objectives of translational clinical studies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist (Translational Research) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Scientist you will be responsible for drafting study plan's in relation to scientific design as well as conducting experiments in line with project objectives.
2. You will be responsible for analysing and recording the results of all T-Cell Therapy related experiments.
3. As the Senior Scientist you will participate in project meetings and contribute to decisions regarding the next steps of each project.
4. As well as the research responsibilities, you will contribute to all general laboratory duties such as the equipment maintenance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - Translational Research we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD degree in a Life Science related discipline such as Immunology, Cell biology or Biotechnology.
2. Proven industry experience working within a translational setting within a biotechnology, pharmaceutical or CRO sector.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with assay development and validation in relation to clinical samples, as well as experience with T cell therapy desired.
Key Words: T cell Therapy / Senior Scientist / Translational Research / Assay Development / Immunology / Oxfordshire / Therapeutics / Biotechnology / Clinical Studies / PhD / Research
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.