CK Group are recruiting for a QC Officer to join a contract testing company at their site based in London on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is independent and prides itself in providing a high quality, reliable analytical service. They consider themselves leaders in testing of raw materials and finished products. They build partnerships with customers, who not only recognise their expertise in analytical chemistry and standards of service but also value their integrity and impartiality. Being MHRA and FDA approved ensures that the service they provide is at the very highest level for cGMP analysis.
The company offers a salary of £28,000-£32,000 per annum depending on experience for this role and the hours are 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
The QC Officer is based at the company's site in London.
QC Officer Role:
In this role you will provide administrative QC support to a busy contract laboratory performing bespoke project work, QC testing of raw materials, excipients, components, in process intermediates and finished products ensuring that results are generated in a timely manner according to established written procedures and regulatory standards.
Your main duties will be to:
- As the QC Officer, your role will include collating, checking and authorisation of all test related documentation.
- Investigate atypical, non-conforming or out of specification results, identifying the root causes of problems and introducing effective corrective and preventative actions.
- Generating reports and Certificates of Analysis
- Completion of OOS, OOT and NCW investigations, change controls, and any other QMS documents required.
- Ensure an up-to-date awareness of regulatory and scientific developments via courses, meetings and literature as well as maintaining training records.
- Write and review SOPs, methods, specifications, validation documents, protocols and reports as required.
- Analyst training where it relates to areas of experience
- Minimum BSc Degree in Chemistry or a related subject.
- Analytical experience of inorganic analysis and pharmacopoeial testing using classical analytical wet chemistry methods. Specifically titrimetric, colorimetric and gravimetric analysis. Experience of metals testing using either ICPOES, ICPMS or AAS would also be beneficial.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in the Pharmaceutical QC laboratory, or related industry with an excellent understanding of the requirements of GMP.
For more information or to apply for this QC Officer position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 52622.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.