CK Group are recruiting for a Production Technician to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire on a contract basis for 6 months.
Up to £16.15 per hour PAYE depending upon experience
Production Technician Role:
- Prepare, sterilize and stage Laboratory consumables required for manufacturing
- Prepare stage and use machinery or laboratory equipment necessary to perform manufacturing.
- Check Equipment is Fit for Purpose prior to use. Perform routine operational cleaning and maintenance to maintain equipment in compliant state
- Operate equipment as per site documentation or manufacturer’s instructions and for intended use only
- Identify equipment which requires repair or replacement
- Work in a clean, aseptic environment (cleanroom environment).
- Degree in a science based subject or equivalent working experience
- Experience working in a related manufacturing environment/ production laboratory
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures
- Working knowledge of cGMP and inventory control concepts
- Understanding of aseptic techniques and procedures
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This Production Technician role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Milton Keynes.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52621.