CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Control Manager to join the Global External Supply Group for Small Molecules, within a Global pharmaceutical company. This role is offered on contract until the end of January 2023.
QC Manager Role:
The successful Quality Control Manager will:
- Take responsibility for operational, technical and compliance oversight for release and stability testing performed at external service provider (contract test labs and manufacturing organizations; CTLs and CMOs) for small molecule, recombinant biologics and cell therapy products as part of the global QC function.
- Directly liaise with, and manage, relationships with external testing partners to ensure continuity of testing, investigation and resolution of unexpected results and represents company in interactions with providers.
- Support regulatory filing and product APQR.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Supporting analytical and manufacturing investigations of unexpected results to identify root cause and defines and implements corrective or preventive actions.
- Compiling and monitoring performance metrics and supports continuous improvement of activities within QC organization.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related scientific discipline.
- Must have good understanding of a variety of analytical techniques such as HPLC, dissolution, GC, FTIR, wet chemistry and other analytical techniques. Must have experience in analytical investigations, handling of OOS, OOT investigations.
- Experience in API and oral solid dosage is a plus.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Project management experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this QC Manager position, please contact the Jocelyn Blackham 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 52605.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.