CK Group are recruiting for a Protein Production Research Scientist to join a to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Slough on a contract basis initially for 11 months
£18.19 per hour PAYE
Protein Production Research Scientist Role:
- Responsible for expressing and purifying high-quality recombinant protein reagents
- Drive innovative projects forward from the laboratory.
- Use scientific knowledge in the design and execution of value-adding experiments.
- Responsible for clearly presenting work and engaging in discussion in a variety of cross-functional and external collaborator meetings.
- A Graduate with at least 2 years of practical laboratory experience in protein biochemistry and recombinant protein production.
- Practical experience in Molecular Biology, Protein Expression in E. Coli and Mammalian cell systems or Protein Purification
Our clients aim is to be a global leader in generics and biopharmaceuticals, improving the lives of patients across the world.
This Protein Production Research Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Slough, Berkshire.
For more information, or to apply for this Protein Production Research Scientist position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52611.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK