CK QLS are recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Specialist to join a global biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Lucerne on a contract basis for 12 months.
This company is a leading global biopharmaceutical company which has been engaged in life science research for more than a century, developing drugs and vaccines for the most challenging diseases worldwide.
This Pharmacovigilance Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Lucerne.
Pharmacovigilance Specialist Role:
- Responsible for the day-to-day case management activities within the country(ies) covered by the country operation.
- Ensure compliance with PV processes and regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function independently in the processing of adverse events.
- Health, Life Science, or Medical Science degree or equivalent by education/experience.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Strong understanding of medical terminology.
- Excellence in German or English are essential (oral and written). Good French skills are a required.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize assignments.
For more information or to apply for this Pharmacovigilance Specialist position, please contact Jocelyn on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 52384.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.