CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 12 months. The role starts remotely then visiting the site will be expected after restrictions ease.
Up to £270 per day Umbrella or £200 per day PAYE
Quality Assurance Specialist Role:
- Responsible for QA release of Drug Substance and Investigational Medicinal Product for clinical trials.
- Provide Dev Q input to support of Packaging, Labelling & Distribution of IMP as required.
- Support the delivery of QA activities for their assigned portfolio of projects.
- Provide advice to support the development, implementation and continuous improvement of GMP quality systems across the development functions and support implementation of agreed global standards.
- Provide appropriate Quality Assurance input to business improvement projects.
- Appropriate scientific degree with experience (3-5 years) of working within a pharmaceutical GMP environment, preferably within a pharmaceutical development organisation
- A broad understanding of Quality Systems and GMP is essential
- An understanding of the pharmaceutical/drug development process
- Good team working and networking skills and encourages team effectiveness
- Demonstrates independent judgement and uses risk management
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Quality Assurance Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire. Apply:
For more information, or to apply for this Quality Assurance Specialist position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52604.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK