We are currently looking for a Associate Scientist (Process Development) to join a leading biotechnology company based in the London area. As the Associate Scientist (Process Development) you will be responsible for developing and manufacturing T cell production processes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Associate Scientist (Process Development) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Characterising T-cells including immunological and cell-based assays
2. Experimenting, planning, executing and supporting scale up and process development activities
3. Conducting data analysis and generating scientific documentation including reports, ELNS and oral and visual presentations to communicate in cross-functional teams to peers, senior management and other key stakeholders
4. Able to manage and co-ordinate restocking and databases, protocol and procedure drafting and participating in activities to maintain the lab environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Scientist (Process Development) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Educated to BSc level in a relevant scientific area
2. Practical experience of laboratory work, cell culture and cell-based assays
3. Preferred experience in process development, including scale-up and GMP-readiness of processes
Process Development | T cells | Cell-based assays | Cell culture | Laboratory work | Good Manufacturing Practice | Immunological | Documentation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.