We are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area for an initial 12 months. As the Research Scientist you will be responsible for running biomarker assays (immunoassays) using human biofluids for multiple project teams to support biomarker development and patient stratification.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Research Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Research Scientist you will be responsible for developing and applying immunoassays using biofluids and presenting experimental data at cross-functional meetings. Techniques you will use include ELISA, MSD and Intelflex.
2. As the Research Scientist you will be responsible for analysing and interrogating data as well as troubleshooting technical issues.
3. As the Research Scientist you will be responsible for complying with HTA regulations, for which relevant training will be provided as well as complying with other procedures through completion of training modules and maintaining experimental records.
4. As the Research Scientist you will be responsible for maintaining Health & Safety awareness to ensure safe working practices.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant bachelors degree in a life sciences subject.
2. Proven industry experience in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology company with a high competence in running and developing immunoassays (e.g. ELISA, MSD, Luminex) in biological fluids.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with assay validation methods and requirements.
Key Words: Research | Development | R&D | Scientist | Biomarker | Biomarkers | Assay | Assays | Immunoassay | Immunoassays | Biofluid | Biofluids | ELISA | MSD | Luminex | Intelflex | Biological | Fluids | Urine | Saliva | Plasma | Validation | Contract | Temporary | Berkshire
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.