We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Analytical Development Scientist you will be responsible for providing analytical support for formulation development and commercial manufacturing activities on new and existing products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will raise and execute development and analytical protocols, writing analytical reports and producing documentation in support of analytical activities. You will engage with formulation scientists to plan the testing of development samples and investigate any out of trend results observed.
2. You will run, maintain and train others on standard analytical equipment and moderately complex equipment (HPLC, GC, Dissolution); as well as support trouble shooting activities for these instruments.
3. As the Analytical Development Scientist you will define and write new operating procedures, identifying standard new equipment and support its installation and qualification. You will also write and follow written procedures to execute development or validation protocols as required.
4. You will raise deviations and own CAPAs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in analytical method development and validation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC, GC, Dissolution testing as well as documentation writing.
Key Words: Analyst / Method Development / Validation / Analytical / HPLC / GC / Pharmaceutical / Kent
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.