We are currently looking for a Scientific Project Manager to join a leading life sciences manufacturer for an initial fixed term of 12 months. The role will be based in Berkshire and as the Scientific Project Manager you will have full responsibility and accountability for all operational aspects in leading a cross functional project team to deliver on all scope objectives with the highest level of quality. You will be the single point of contact to the customer whilst being the customers advocate within the company network with the goal of achieving total customer satisfaction
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientific Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead project execution after deal closure with ultimate accountability for project initiation, planning, execution and control (cost, time, quality and risk). Direct and motivate multi-disciplinary project teams and keep team members accountable to deliver.
2. The Scientific Project Manager will be the single point of contact for all operational aspects of the Programme. Understand Customer needs and commit to project scope and timelines. Secure agreement to the plan from the project team and the customer.
3. Effective Internal and external communication of project status and risks ensuring stakeholders accountability and awareness. Timely escalation of critical project issues as per the agreed Escalation Policy.
4. Responsible for all financial aspects of active projects managed. (e.g. forecasting, cost control, invoicing).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientific Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific or technical discipline. A PMP or Prince 2 qualification would be desirable.
2. Proven project / programme management experience within a life sciences manufacturing, R&D, commercial or development function. This should include technical competency in areas of Pharmaceutical Industry related to cGMP, regulatory standards and Biotech processing.
3. You will be expected to demonstrate strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and maintain high moral within the group or team setting. You should also demonstrate the ability to manage multiple priorities, strong time management skills, attention to detail and excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
Key Words: Programme Manager | Project Manager | Life Sciences | Manufacturing | cGMP | Leadership | Biologics | Life Sciences | Biopharmaceutical | Biotechnology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.