Graduate Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Not specified
- Closing date
- 1 Feb 2022
HRS is an ambitious and exciting business led by experienced recruiter, and Apprentice winner, Ricky Martin alongside Lord Alan Sugar. We aim to deliver recruitment excellence, with all business activities offering a service of real value and we are looking for a high energy individual who cares about making a difference to people's careers.
You will be supporting clients in the Pharmaceutical, Science and Health markets with their technology staffing needs.
We are currently recruiting for our 2022 January Graduate intake where we are looking to bring on highly motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious life-changers into HRS.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Associate Recruitment Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Client business development, account management, client relationship management and sales lead generation which will include responsibility for taking detailed job specifications from clients and understanding their requirements.
2. Candidate calling and interviewing including consultative advice and relationship building. You will provide advice and knowledge to candidates on the job market and how best you can help them fulfil their career ambitions.
3. Working towards individual and team target which will be a combination of financial, activity (KPI) and where measurable success. As part of your daily role you will manage both candidates and clients throughout the interview process right up until the offer stage and close.
4. Co-ordinate and arrange customer meetings and networking events to further develop your understanding of the market, provide insight to your expertise and abilities and represent HRS in a professional and positive manner. You will be involved in business development on all levels.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity an Associate Recruitment Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree. A Life Sciences background would be beneficial however is not required. We will consider applications from those without a degree with some relevant work experience.
2. Previous working experience from either part-time employment, internship or placement year. We would also be very interested in hearing from those with prior sales / B2B experience.
3. You must be able to demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and determination. This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate to learn the recruitment industry from experienced professionals. You will be driven with the perseverance and resilience to overcome obstacles and achieve targets on a regular basis.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert