Are you an experienced Production Supervisor looking for an exciting new opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the West Yorkshire area.
As the Production Supervisor you will be responsible for supervising the day-to-day activities of multiple production teams, working on multiple production lines and across shifts in a manufacturing/packaging environment to ensure the efficient manufacturing/packaging of products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Supervisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for supervising multiple teams of manufacturing and/or packaging employees working on multiple production lines and across shifts, assigns tasks and adjusts workloads to meet production goals, schedules and monitors training, monitors production quality, troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
2. You will ensure that all operations comply with current Good Manufacturing Procedures, review SOP changes for all plant operations and monitors training, ensuring SOPs are followed.
3. As the Production Operator, you may test or evaluate process changes and recommend their implementation or rejection, supervise on-going or special maintenance or installation projects, and work with engineering staff to select or evaluate new equipment, both on capital projects and ancillary equipment.
4. Additionally, participate in capacity or budget planning, gathers and evaluates information, and makes and presents recommendations to the plant manager or other management staff as well as oversee the most complex, large or difficult projects, reviews technical feasibility of proposed solutions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Supervisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience working in a similar role is essential for this position. Ideally experience in a pharmaceutical (or similar highly regulated manufacturing) setting.
2. Ability to lead and work collaboratively as part of a team/function/business.
3. A working knowledge of cGMP policies would be highly advantageous.
Key Words: Production Supervisor | Team Leader | Manufacturing | Pharmaceutical | Life Science | GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.