We are currently looking for a Process Innovation Technician to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Process Innovation Technician you will be responsible for preforming laboratory based activities whilst working alongside an array of cell and gene therapy projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Innovation Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Process Innovation Technician will provide research support for analytical development and process optimisation of cell and gene therapy projects.
2. You will preform laboratory based activities such as cell culturing and preforming routing assays such as ELISA, RT-qPCR and flow cytometry.
3. As the Process Innovation Technician you will assist with laboratory operations by adhering to company health and safety policies and ensuring all laboratory equipment is calibrated and safe to use.
4. You will be responsible for assisting senior team members with the day-to-day running of the laboratory, including delivering projects within agreed time lines and budgets.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Innovation Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science discipline, such as Biotechnology, Genetics, Biochemistry or Biomedical Science.
2. Proven experience in cell biology, with a desired background in immunology or virology.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with mammalian cell culture, PCR, ELISA, RNA/DNA extraction and/or flow cytometry.
Key Words: Cell Culture / Immunology / Innovation Technician / ELISA / PCR / RT-qPCR, flow cytometry / laboratory / RNA / DNA / Extraction / Cell Biology / London / Cell and Gene Therapy / Mammalian Cell Culture
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.