We are currently looking for a HCPC registered Biomedical Scientist to join a leading life science company based in the West London area. As the Biomedical Scientist you will be responsible for undertaking an extensive range of complex investigations in relation to disease monitoring, as well as line managing a team of trainee and junior laboratory staff members.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Biomedical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Biomedical Scientist will conduct investigations using a range of Biochemical techniques with a specific focus on Haematology.
2. You will line manage and train an array of trainee Biomedical Scientists, as well as Lab Technicians and other members of the support staff.
3. As the Biomedical Scientist will be responsible for authorising clinical reports, as well as being aware of evolving legislations to ensure the quality systems meet any necessary requirements.
4.You will effectively communicate with any laboratory stakeholders in order to minimise errors and optimise work flow.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the HCPC Biomedical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science discipline, such as Biomedical Science, Biotechnology or Biochemistry.
2. Proven industry experience in a Biomedical Scientist position, with Haematology, Biochemistry or blood sciences preferred.
3. The candidate must be HCPC registered as well as having a completed IBMS specialist portfolio.
Key Words: Biomedical Scientist / Biomedical / Haematology / Biochem / Biochemistry / Life Science / Blood Sciences / Laboratory / Hospital / Management / Healthcare / Medical / Medicine
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.