Do you want to use your chemistry knowledge without being stuck in the lab?
Do you have an interest or experience in coding and would like to combine this with your chemistry skills?
This is an exciting opportunity for an established chem-informatician or an individual with a chemistry background and coding experience who is looking to make the move into a more IT related role, while maintaining use of their core chemistry skills and knowledge.
Scitegrity is a small, well established developer of software for regulatory compliance within the pharmaceuticals and chemicals industry. We specialize in making chemical regulations easily searchable via chemical structure.
Our solutions are used by many of the world's top pharmaceuticals, CROs and specialist chemical suppliers to ensure compliance against complex and ever changing chemical regulations globally, including trade compliance, controlled drugs, chemical weapons, ozone depleting, export control and assessing the abuse liability of drug candidates.
We are looking for someone to join our team to help develop and maintain our solutions and interest with existing and potential customers. Being part of a small team will mean you get to learn many new and varied skills, ranging from legislation domain knowledge, software development, data analytics, technical sales and marketing.
Who Will Love This Job
- Someone who wants to use their chemistry knowledge and apply it to software development.
- Someone with an eye for accuracy and detail
What You’ll Do
- Help research, analyze and convert and encode new chemical legislation into computational formats. This requires a good knowledge of chemistry.
- Support and develop new functionality and versions of our applications
- Help build a pipeline of new clients by identifying potential new customers and providing technical and scientific presentations to prospective clients
- Support of existing customers questions and queries.
What You Should Have
- Degree in a chemistry related subject (BSc level or higher or equivalent experience)
- Fluency in English
Salary: £25-£50K D.O.E, plus bonuses, pension and flexible working
Our offices are based in Sandwich, Kent, UK, however we routinely work remotely and will consider both remote and hybrid working arrangements. We offer flexible working arrangements.