Analytical Services Manager
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Dependent on experience
- Closing date
- 19 Jan 2022
- Analytical, Chemistry, Management, Pharmaceutical
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the Analytical Services Manager you will be responsible for the leadership and management of the Analytical department on the site to ensure that analytical operations are carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures, to effectively meet the needs of the business and to ensure compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Services Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Ensure that adequate resources are employed to meet project timelines and be responsible for forecasting and addressing potential resource constraint issues. Monitor the progress of analytical work to ensure the efficient use of resources and compliance to project timelines. Act as a point of escalation for technical and non-technical issues arising within the Analytical department.
2. Provide regular updates to Quality and Technical Operations senior management on current technical issues, resource capacities, human resource challenges, personnel performance and delivery of departmental goals. Support the development of the goals/objectives for the Analytical department and ensure the delivery of these goals at the site. Actively review the implementation of the Pharmaceutical Quality System (PQS) within the Analytical department in order to ensure that activities are being conducted in a manner consistent with the stage of development for which work is being conducted.
3. Ensure the companies HSE policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to within the Analytical Department at the site. Oversee the Microbiological and Environmental monitoring programmes for the site. Collaborate with other Pharma Services laboratory groups to ensure harmonised processes and ways of working are maintained.
4. Assume a lead role in the auditing of analytical activities by customers, and support inspections by regulatory agencies, such as MHRA and US FDA. Manage the forecasting, procurement, installation, commissioning and maintenance of all laboratory equipment within the Analytical department. Manage the review and timely provision of stability summaries for regulatory submissions with appropriate trending and statistical analysis of results as required.
5. Support business development activities by providing regular capacity updates and technical support to proposal review/costing and Business Development visits. Support Senior Management in the development of the service offering from the site. Act as a key member of the Site Leadership Team (SLT) supporting the other SLT members in defining and delivering the overall site and business objectives.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Services Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry of a life sciences subject with significant chemistry component. In addition, you will have significant management experience working in the pharmaceutical industry managing a large laboratory operation of multiple teams. Experience of managing large numbers of staff and dealing with general human resource challenges.
2. Significant experience of analytical method development, validation, stability study design and execution. Thorough knowledge of EMA and US FDA regulatory analytical and microbiological requirements for the development and manufacture of pharmaceutical drug products. Hosting analytical aspects of cGMP audits and regulatory inspections.
3. You will be a motivational leader, strategic thinker and a hands on manager.
Key Words: Analytical Services Manager | Analytical Chemistry | Pharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert