We are currently looking for a Trainer and Document Control Officer to join growing life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. The Trainer and Document Control Officer role, based within the Inspection, Packaging and Labelling department, covers two aspects - to deliver department trainer and manage department documents. It is anticipated that the role will be split 60/40 between the two activities
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Trainer and Document Control Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Deliver practical training sessions consistently across all shifts and day staff in an engaging, inspirational and motivating manner, whilst being timely and efficient.
2. Have a full working knowledge of GxP regulations and H&S Policies.
3. Assess staff on their competencies and provide constructive feedback. Assist in the monitoring of training status of staff, and track / manage / provide statistics and data for wider distribution
4. Able to identify improvements on current documentation and execute those improvements to ensure better and consistent understanding of written working instructions.
5. Demonstrate a tangible benefit to the business in terms of, for example but not limited to, increased RFT, reduction in human errors or reduction in accidents as a result of training delivered.
6. Must learn scientific and technical information about the departmental processes and equipment in order to help develop and deliver training material using a variety of formats i.e. videos, presentations, written assessments, hands-on training, etc.
7. To advise ILP, Team Leaders and staff on training and development issues, and to provide advice and guidance as necessary to support the implementation of local and business-related initiatives.
8. Review and coordinate controlled documents relating to manufacturing operations within ILP. Maintain an active list of such documents within a live database.
9. You will foster a close working relationship with the Team Leaders / Shift Manager and other key stakeholders around the business (e.g. QA) to ensure all documents are routinely reviewed for potential improvement opportunities.
10. You will work with the teams to schedule improvement initiatives relating to documents. To report progress of documents on a regular basis.
11. You will assist in producing, maintaining and review of production SOPs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Trainer and Document Control Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Prior experience working as a Trainer, ideally within pharmaceutical or regulated manufacturing environment. You will have full understanding of GxP regulations.
2. Be enthusiastic and motivating. You will be able to direct others with regards training (not direct reports, though dedicated team trainers). You will be able to understand and communicate scientific and technical knowledge relevant to inspection, packaging and labelling.
3. You will have good written skills, good interpersonal skills and be computer literate.
Key Words: Trainer | Packaging | Labelling | Manufacturing | GxP | GMP | Document Control
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.