We are currently looking for a Process Development Technologist to join a growing nutraceutical company based in the Somerset area. As the Process Development Technologist you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Based at a state of the art facility in Somerset, UK, the Process Development Technologist will be working in a new technical and product development lab leading the scale up of new products from bench top scale to production size, using pilot equipment. The role will also include supporting production colleagues providing product and process technical support for commercialized products, and project work looking at aspects to improve existing product processes.
1. Drive process development for innovation from concept through to commercialisation
2. Scale up of new products from formulation to production trials
3. Critically analyse and review experimental results
4. Technical processing support for commercialized products
5. Project work linked to product processing improvements
6. Liaising with suppliers seeking product improvements and innovations
7. Attend relevant trade shows seeking innovative product developments
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Development Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science focussed degree, plus significant experience of working with powder formulations in a similar role, experience with capsule formulations an advantage.
2. You will be an experienced Technologist and looking to move to further their career where innovation is the core and personal development.
3. You will need to demonstrate numeracy skills (eg. standard deviation, statistical analysis etc). Additional Project Management skills would be beneficial.
Key Words: technologist | powder formulation | capsules | pharmaceutical | nutraceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.