Our NW based client is currently looking to recruit a Senior R&D Analytical Chemist to provide comprehensive analytical testing of a range of compounds / APIs, using a variety of analytical techniques, notably HPLC and other chromatography and spectroscopy techniques.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established analytical team, devising and performing a variety of method development and validation activities to support compound characterisation.
Duties for this position will include:-
- Devising and improving methods of analysis for API and raw materials, ensuring these are robust for others to use and follow (HPLC)
- Providing training on analytical techniques
- Supporting existing and new process chemistry projects, providing analytical expertise to enable project success
- Writing reports for internal and external parties
- Troubleshooting instrumentation and validating methods
Applications are invited from candidates with a BSc / MSc / PhD in Chemistry, together with proven demonstrable skills and experience gained in industry.
This is a permanent opportunity offering a very attractive salary (depending on skills and experience)
To apply for this vacancy please contact Martin Cove on 01606 818294 or email email@example.com