Are you an experienced Validation Engineer looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Validation Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area.
As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for providing support for all site wide validation activities and managing the delivery and support of new and existing GMP equipment, facilities and processes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for performing validation on new assets in accordance with agreed plans and time lines to ensure maximum availability of company assets whilst ensuring periodic review and periodic re-qualification are carried out in a timely manner.
2. You will also be responsible for the validation lifecycle documents - ensuring that they are maintained and GMP audit ready.
3. As the Validation Engineer, you will be involved in all aspects of validation within the company, including facilities, equipment, utilities, process and CSV and will be responsible for ensuring all validation activities are completed against regulatory expectations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Either formal degree / qualification in Validation or extensive experience performing validation activities under GMP regulations.
2. Knowledge of current GMP requirements to meet EU and US regulations is essential. Any experience with qualification of clean rooms and utilities or process validation would be highly advantageous.
Key Words: Validation Engineer | Specialist | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | GMP | Life Science | Qualification | CSV | Process | Quality Assurance
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.