CK Group are recruiting for a Downstream Process Development Scientist to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Slough on a contract basis initially for 12 months
£15.79 ph PAYE
Downstream Process Development Scientist Role:
• Undertake purification process development experiments for fundamental understanding of individual unit operations
• Assist with the evaluation of new bioprocess purification technologies
• Identify and utilise appropriate analytical techniques
• Demonstrate ability to analyse data, with good attention to detail
• Effectively communicate findings to multi-disciplinary team
• Knowledge of various downstream processing tools
• Some experience of chromatography, as well as a good understanding of analytical methods for assessing product purity and antibody protein characterisation.
• Bachelor’s degree or Masters in a related field (or equivalent experience).
• Experience working within the Pharmaceutical Industry, or who have completed a placement year in a similar field would be advantageous.
Our clients aim is to be a global leader in generics and biopharmaceuticals, improving the lives of patients across the world.
This Downstream Process Development Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Slough, Berkshire
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52327.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.