A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Services Supply Planning Manager to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area. As the Services Supply Planning Manager you will be responsible for leading the Site Supply Planning Team, consisting of four Schedulers and a Demand Analyst.
Reporting into the Head of Supply Chain, you will be responsible for ensuring monthly Supply Planning process are completed, creation and execution of the Supply Plan and maintenance of inventory targets.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Services Supply Planning Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Execute the monthly supply planning cycle including the creation and updating of supply plans and identification of key supply decisions. Liaise with all relevant stakeholder's and functions to ensure supply plan represents consensus view of future supply plans and action.
2. Ensure input from all relevant stakeholder's are incorporated into supply plan and prepare supply planning input into monthly Sales and Operations Planning cycle and annual budget cycle. Ensure and implement control in managing raw materials and finished goods inventory to prevent losses and/or scrap.
3. Create and maintain supply related KPI's and use as basis for supply planning improvement initiatives. Ensure the supply plan is recorded and maintained in the relevant supply systems including SAP IBP and SAP ECC.
4. Ensure the Supply Plans are used to drive related material, labour and asset capacity plans. Maintain all supply related parameters and master data in relevant planning systems.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Services Supply Planning Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will ideally hold a degree qualification within a related Business, Supply Chain or STEM discipline. Ability to utilise Business Intelligence systems to extract data and generate reports
2. Previous experience managing planning teams within a Supply Chain environment is essential. You will ideally have a background working within a highly regulated industry such as Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or similar.
3. You will posses a working knowledge and practical experience using supply systems, such as SAP IBP and SAP ECC.
Key Words: Supply Chain | Planning | Scheduling | Demand Planning | SAP | Biotechnology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.