Senior Contracts Manager
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Dependent on experience
- Closing date
- 29 Dec 2021
- Intellectual Property, Legal, Management
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are currently looking for a Senior Contracts Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Contracts Manager you will be responsible for review, draft, negotiation and management of agreements with other parties in accordance with company policies and procedures and business requirements whilst managing one or more other team members.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Contracts Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Review, draft and negotiate agreements with other parties as allocated, in accordance with company policies, procedures and business requirements and to minimise risks to the company.
2. With Senior Director, Contracts Operations, manage team processes and procedures relating to agreement request, drafting, negotiation and finalisation.
3. With guidance from Senior Director, Contracts Operations, work with other Contracts Manager to design and implement policies and procedures covering contract negotiation and management and to monitor compliance with such policies and procedures across the company.
4. Oversee day-to-day activities of more junior members of contracts team.
5. Keep track of status of unsigned agreements and follow up where necessary.
6. Handover of negotiated agreements to internal contract requesters to explain obligations.
7. Use all business tools available to ensure electronic correspondence and agreements are filed appropriately.
8. Participate in keeping agreement templates up to date to reflect current legal precedent and in house policies.
9. Line managing certain member(s) of the contracts team. Provide on-going training of more junior members of contracts team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Contracts Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Educated to at least degree level plus experience working in a regulated manufacturing setting. In addition, you will have significant experience and knowledge of generation, review, negotiation, and management of a wide range of agreements with other parties.
2. Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and intellectual property to the organisation. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Adobe; knowledge of databases
3. Previous experience of managing people or teams
Key Words: Contracts Manager | Intellectual Property | Manufacturing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert