We are currently looking for a Senior Contracts Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Contracts Manager you will be responsible for review, draft, negotiation and management of agreements with other parties in accordance with company policies and procedures and business requirements whilst managing one or more other team members.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Contracts Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Review, draft and negotiate agreements with other parties as allocated, in accordance with company policies, procedures and business requirements and to minimise risks to the company.
2. With Senior Director, Contracts Operations, manage team processes and procedures relating to agreement request, drafting, negotiation and finalisation.
3. With guidance from Senior Director, Contracts Operations, work with other Contracts Manager to design and implement policies and procedures covering contract negotiation and management and to monitor compliance with such policies and procedures across the company.
4. Oversee day-to-day activities of more junior members of contracts team.
5. Keep track of status of unsigned agreements and follow up where necessary.
6. Handover of negotiated agreements to internal contract requesters to explain obligations.
7. Use all business tools available to ensure electronic correspondence and agreements are filed appropriately.
8. Participate in keeping agreement templates up to date to reflect current legal precedent and in house policies.
9. Line managing certain member(s) of the contracts team. Provide on-going training of more junior members of contracts team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Contracts Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Educated to at least degree level plus experience working in a regulated manufacturing setting. In addition, you will have significant experience and knowledge of generation, review, negotiation, and management of a wide range of agreements with other parties.
2. Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and intellectual property to the organisation. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Adobe; knowledge of databases
3. Previous experience of managing people or teams
Key Words: Contracts Manager | Intellectual Property | Manufacturing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.