A Clinical Science Manager/Senior Clinical Science Manager is required for a position with a successful and expanding international pharmaceutical company, to be based at their offices in London.
Clinical Science Manager Role:
As Clinical Science Manager you will plan clinical trials and perform data review and analysis from a scientific perspective. This will involve working closely with the Clinical Science Director and multidisciplinary teams to design clinical trial protocols, ensuring data quality and integrity and ensuring appropriate risk management plans are in place.
Specific duties will include:
- Ensuring the quality of clinical aspects of trials, including protocol development, medical monitoring and clinical science data review.
- Developing and maintaining study documentation related to clinical science aspects of trials.
- Inputting into project plans, contracts, statistical analysis plans, data management plans and other study documents.
- Acting as a back up for the Drug Safety Manager, ensuring adherence to reporting requirements for adverse event reporting.
- Development of project strategy and clinical development plans.
As a Clinical Science Manager, you will require the following:
- Preferably a PhD in a relevant subject.
- Strong clinical science/clinical development experience gained within a pharmaceutical company, biotech or CRO.
- Experience of the operational management of First in Human clinical trials.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Clinical Science Manager position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52328.