Pharmaceutical Specialist Engineer
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Not specified
- Closing date
- 25 Dec 2021
- Instrumentation / Equipment, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Production and Operations
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Specialist Engineer to join a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing business based in the London area. As the Pharmaceutical Specialist Engineer you will be responsible for routine testing and maintenance on critical utility systems and process equipment in compliance with legal, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and MHRA requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmaceutical Specialist Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Monitor the performance of utility systems and process equipment by carrying out routine field checks and analysing, trending and reporting the data using spreadsheet software.
2. Maintain and efficiently operate the critical utility systems, production and process equipment, such as the Water for Injection production and distribution system, the Air Handling Units and the Autoclave.
3. Plan the validation, calibration and other routine test activities so that the manufacturing facility remains within compliance.
4. Lead plant modifications, the acquisition of small equipment or small capital projects and to assist with the introduction of new products and technologies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmaceutical Specialist Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will hold a relevant degree or HND/HNC in a relevant engineering discipline and preferably NEBOSH certification.
2. Proven industry experience working within a highly regulated cGMP environment, such as Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology manufacturing. Alternatively candidates who have worked in Hospital environments would also be considered.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with critical utilities, production and process equipment, as well as identifying and undertaking minor building repairs.
Key Words: Engineer | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | cGMP | Utilities | Process Equipment | Production Equipment
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert