Are you an Engineer with a broad range of skills working in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment or other highly regulated cGMP industries?
We are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Specialist Engineer to join a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing business based in the London area. As the Pharmaceutical Specialist Engineer you will be responsible for routine testing and maintenance on critical utility systems and process equipment in compliance with legal, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and MHRA requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmaceutical Specialist Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Monitor the performance of utility systems and process equipment by carrying out routine field checks and analysing, trending and reporting the data using spreadsheet software.
2. Maintain and efficiently operate the critical utility systems, production and process equipment, such as the Water for Injection production and distribution system, the Air Handling Units and the Autoclave.
3. Plan the validation, calibration and other routine test activities so that the manufacturing facility remains within compliance.
4. Lead plant modifications, the acquisition of small equipment or small capital projects and to assist with the introduction of new products and technologies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmaceutical Specialist Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will hold a relevant degree or HND/HNC in a relevant engineering discipline and preferably NEBOSH certification.
2. Proven industry experience working within a highly regulated cGMP environment, such as Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology manufacturing. Alternatively candidates who have worked in Hospital environments would also be considered.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with critical utilities, production and process equipment, as well as identifying and undertaking minor building repairs.
Key Words: Engineer | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | cGMP | Utilities | Process Equipment | Production Equipment
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.