- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Closing date
- 24 Dec 2021
- Biology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Pharmaceutical
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for successful delivery of assigned projects including process improvement, product development and licensing of products in new markets such as USA. Continuously review and re-assess high level projects deliverables which have conflicting priorities and resources.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for managing assigned projects to approved budgets and timescales - you will manage 3-5 projects to medium to high complexity at any point in time. Typical project duration of 6-36 months.
2. Generate appropriate project initiation documentation and business cases which will be required to obtain project approval. Day to day financial accountability to ensure projects costs are managed and benefits are reported accurately - manage budget for assigned project, up to £5million.
3. Ensure project scope and milestones are clearly defined and agreed prior to project approval. Manage day to day operation and control of all assigned projects. Manage scope creep and ensure project milestone adherence is maintained at greater than 90%. Manage project risks and issues and minimise risk exposure. Utilise the escalation process where necessary.
4. Provide regular project updates to stakeholders via project sponsor, monthly reports and visual boards Highlight in advance expected periods of peak demand to ensure appropriate resource is assigned to projects. Manage process improvement project teams and coach process owners in gaining acceptance of change, realising benefits and sustaining the value.
5. Ensure all projects have an up to date charter, A3 report, Gantt chart, risk and issues register that clearly reflects the status of the project. Hold regular prescheduled project team meetings. Escalate project risks in a timely manner to ensure conflicting priorities and barriers are highlighted and resolved.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Educated to at least degree level, ideally in a life sciences focussed discipline. An additional qualification in Prince2 or PMP would be beneficial, but not essential. You will also need experience managing and delivering projects and deploying Six Sigma methodologies.
2. Proven life sciences, pharma or biotech industry experience in an operational or functional position, with experience of change management, operational excellence and Lean.
3. We are looking for someone who is an excellent communicator with persuasive skills and the ability to negotiate and influence. You will be well organised and have an excellent ability to plan and prioritise.
Key Words: Business Excellence | Operational Excellence | Product Development | Process Improvement
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert