Are you a Maintenance Manager with a background working within a cGMP compliant manufacturing facility? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Manager to join a leafing Pharmaceutical organisation based in Surrey.
As the Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for a small team consisting of Maintenance Supervisors, Multi-skilled Engineers, Maintenance Planner and a Technical Administrator. You will report into the Site Head of Engineering.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Maintenance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Management of the Maintenance and calibrations department and personnel. Ensure that critical equipment, facilities, and utilities are maintained to the highest compliant standards. Manage, oversee, and direct all Maintenance operations including small works, corrective & planned maintenance and calibrations (internal an external) as well as soft services.
2. Manage and direct Maintenance supervisors and other maintenance roles to drive efficient and effective utilization of resources. Manage the production maintenance department and inter relationships with peers, support organizations, Production, Quality and QC.
3. Support the development of Maintenance procedures to enhance equipment reliability. Provide recommendations or input for process, PM or asset strategy improvements.
4. Support Maintenance Management System for building and equipment systems. Perform CAPA Investigations and Change Control as required by Quality Assurance.
5. Provide first level support, troubleshooting and diagnosis of issues within the SAP PM processes. Escalate issues if necessary, through defined GBS processes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Maintenance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Bachelor's Degree or HNC/HND from an accredited institution in Engineering, Maintenance or related discipline and previous maintenance, engineering or related experience in a cGMP manufacturing environment preferably in the pharmaceutical/ biological industry or food industry.
2. Previous experience managing multi-disciplined engineering and maintenance teams within a highly regulated cGMP manufacturing environment.
3. Working knowledge of Maintenance Best Practices (Reliability, Planning and Scheduling, Work Execution) strongly desired.
Key Words: Engineering | Maintenance | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | cGMP | Maintenance Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.