CK Group are recruiting for an experienced Scientist on behalf of an innovative biotechnology research organisation, to be based at their site near Glasgow on a permanent basis. This is an great opportunity for someone with a bioanalytical background, looking to make the step up into a QC Lead role.
- To apply scientific insight to facilitate technical transfer activities and prepare, update and review documentation relevant to QC requirements.
- To support strategic projects on developing the in-house LIMS system, preparing the company for GMP application, and support in technology transfer of new services
- Support QA Manager in developing the QMS and take lead in identifying and driving process improvements in relation to the QMS with particular attention to QC and data integrity.
- Take responsibility for planning and performing an annual programme of customer study audits.
- Assume responsibility for creating procedures for the in-house LIM system and QC activities.
- Develop a process for validation of spreadsheets and procedures to support data integrity.
- A degree in life sciences and/or extensive industry or academic experience, with an understanding of the drug development process.
- Experience of working in a CRO or life science company (3 years+).
- Experience in bioanalytical, SPR and translational immunology methodologies.
- Understanding of the application of GMP principles within a laboratory setting
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, or to apply for the position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote 52280